AS I sit and think about that day.
That sad day in September of 2001.
That is the day when the world stopped.
That is the day Amarica changed.
That is the day ways were changed.
That is the sad day lives were changed.
That is the day America came together as one.
That is the day loved ones were killed
in planes and in buildings.
That is the day little ones could not see their life.
That is the day little ones could not
see their mommies and daddies again.
That is the day jobs were changed and lost forever.
That is the day that alot of fear came into America.
That is the day America changed
THAT IS THE DAY IN SEPTEMBER OF 2001.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day by selina smith )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra