AS I sit and think about that day.
That sad day in September of 2001.
That is the day when the world stopped.
That is the day Amarica changed.
That is the day ways were changed.
That is the sad day lives were changed.
That is the day America came together as one.
That is the day loved ones were killed
in planes and in buildings.
That is the day little ones could not see their life.
That is the day little ones could not
see their mommies and daddies again.
That is the day jobs were changed and lost forever.
That is the day that alot of fear came into America.
That is the day America changed
THAT IS THE DAY IN SEPTEMBER OF 2001.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day by selina smith )
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)