AS I sit and think about that day.
That sad day in September of 2001.
That is the day when the world stopped.
That is the day Amarica changed.
That is the day ways were changed.
That is the sad day lives were changed.
That is the day America came together as one.
That is the day loved ones were killed
in planes and in buildings.
That is the day little ones could not see their life.
That is the day little ones could not
see their mommies and daddies again.
That is the day jobs were changed and lost forever.
That is the day that alot of fear came into America.
That is the day America changed
THAT IS THE DAY IN SEPTEMBER OF 2001.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day by selina smith )
- Poetry, Poetry, The Heart of The Matter, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Arsenal Shirt, Mark Hamilton
- Save Ther Poor Daughter of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
- At Least Live and Dream, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)