AS I sit and think about that day.
That sad day in September of 2001.
That is the day when the world stopped.
That is the day Amarica changed.
That is the day ways were changed.
That is the sad day lives were changed.
That is the day America came together as one.
That is the day loved ones were killed
in planes and in buildings.
That is the day little ones could not see their life.
That is the day little ones could not
see their mommies and daddies again.
That is the day jobs were changed and lost forever.
That is the day that alot of fear came into America.
That is the day America changed
THAT IS THE DAY IN SEPTEMBER OF 2001.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day by selina smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak