The Day I Long For
The day I see the way,
To the light, which is so bright.
To see the ray of white light,
Shinning on me, a smile,
A tear of joy,
And my love on the other side of the way,
With the same feeling of love, safeness, and joy.
The day is mine,
His and my wedding day.
Butterfly’s in our stomachs,
Smiles on plastered faces,
Were happy, and cant see anyone else but each other.
And loving it.
The day is our wedding day.
The day I long for.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day I Long For by Kara Bertsch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Want To Write You A Note, Lilly Emery
- Oxford street, Amitie Abedi
- Woman's Voice, Kate Harrington
- Chaotic Dance, Saiom Shriver
- Carousel of Marriage, Donal Mahoney
- I Am Waiting For Thee, Kate Harrington
- Oh My God, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shark, Gwen Green
- Waving Fronds, Saiom Shriver
- Seasons Of The Seas, Saiom Shriver