The Day We Wished Never Happened
Cook food in pressure cookers,
Not to kill or cause mayhem;
These guys make God looks bad,
Who would want to befriend them?
Newly formed minds so malleable,
Doctors of terror know that,
Have to be trained to do good
But to do evil, well...
Let's pray with the children,
Tell them God Is Love;
Help them to see good in others,
Irregardless of race or clan.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day We Wished Never Happened by Buxton Shippy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck