She sat in the bedroom window with tears in her eyes
How could she have believed all his lies?
He told her he loved her, he told her he cared
And her life he wanted to share.
He held her, and kissed her as her passions grew
At exactly the right moment he knew what to do.
As his hands traveled up and down her spine
He said not to worry – everything would be fine
She knew what he wanted, but she could not resist
As he pulled her close in a passionate kiss.
All her walls were tumbling down
As she went with him without a sound.
Slowly he led her where he wanted her to be
The rest became a mystery.
Now the consequences she must bare
For a child is growing there
And her life he refuses to share.
Now she cautions all too please resist
His deceit and passionate kiss.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Deceiver by louis rams )
- Who can Love You More than Me?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- You have Made Me Yours, Md. Ziaul Haque
- हाबाब सना, हाबाब मैना, Ronjoy Brahma
- When I will not be Here…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I VISIT MYSELF, ROCHISH MON
- Water Can Speak!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The Eye-Catcher, Naveed Khalid
- It's Shakespeare [Sheikspeare] not Sexpe.., Md. Ziaul Haque
- Magician, Naveed Khalid
- snow, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)