Edward Kofi Louis
The Drops Of The Night
How sweet is your love my sweet one?
For, honey and milk are under your sweet tongue my love.
Your lips drip as honey from the honeycomb,
And like the drops of the snow in the night;
But, how sweet is your love my sweet one?
How much better is your love than sweet wine? !
Tell me and, let me be prepared for your love;
And like the drops of the rain in the night.
The fragrance of your perfume draws me to you my sweet one,;
But, the drops of the night is all about you!
And, i will always swim closer to your love.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Drops Of The Night by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Distant Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Don't, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Surmounting Problems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Reflection, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Marks Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wake Of Suicide, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Miracle, Vian Sabri
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Hupa, John Tansey
- Gridlock, Polarization And Shown Indiffe.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(1644 - 1694)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1716 - 1784)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)