Edward Kofi Louis
The Drops Of The Night
How sweet is your love my sweet one?
For, honey and milk are under your sweet tongue my love.
Your lips drip as honey from the honeycomb,
And like the drops of the snow in the night;
But, how sweet is your love my sweet one?
How much better is your love than sweet wine? !
Tell me and, let me be prepared for your love;
And like the drops of the rain in the night.
The fragrance of your perfume draws me to you my sweet one,;
But, the drops of the night is all about you!
And, i will always swim closer to your love.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Drops Of The Night by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest