Edward Kofi Louis
The Drops Of The Night
How sweet is your love my sweet one?
For, honey and milk are under your sweet tongue my love.
Your lips drip as honey from the honeycomb,
And like the drops of the snow in the night;
But, how sweet is your love my sweet one?
How much better is your love than sweet wine? !
Tell me and, let me be prepared for your love;
And like the drops of the rain in the night.
The fragrance of your perfume draws me to you my sweet one,;
But, the drops of the night is all about you!
And, i will always swim closer to your love.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Drops Of The Night by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram