Edward Kofi Louis
The Drops Of The Night
How sweet is your love my sweet one?
For, honey and milk are under your sweet tongue my love.
Your lips drip as honey from the honeycomb,
And like the drops of the snow in the night;
But, how sweet is your love my sweet one?
How much better is your love than sweet wine? !
Tell me and, let me be prepared for your love;
And like the drops of the rain in the night.
The fragrance of your perfume draws me to you my sweet one,;
But, the drops of the night is all about you!
And, i will always swim closer to your love.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Drops Of The Night by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Make the world go round, Bull Hawking
- We All Feel Better In The Dark, Michael McParland
- Freeing Up Space, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Our Two souls connected in that moment s.., Erato
- Faithful, Forgiving & Kind., Tom Zart
- A Striking Woman, Naveed Akram
- A bird on the roof, Slim Jay
- It's Every thing, Cee Bea
- A good teacher, Slim Jay
- The Constant., Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)