The Earth Is Connected
To any one Nation we do not belong
The Earth is one crust though most would say I'm wrong
The deepest of oceans to them have a floor
The Earth is connected on every shore.
Of your Nationality you well may brag
As at the football game you wave your National flag
But those you see as different to you live off of the same Land
All parts and Countries of Planet Earth to each other connected that's not hard to understand.
Human Races created Nations others to exclude
And if others uninvited past their borders intrude
Then they get quite upset and send them back to from where they came
The Land they lay claim to only their Land in name.
For Nations and borders battles fought lost and won
But the Earth is not divided the Earth it is one
The Earth is connected that makes sense to me
Though many of course would choose to disagree.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Earth Is Connected by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A Song Of Earth, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN BAD PEOPLE AND GOOD.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Henry eighth, lee fones
- Out of Jouissance II, Ali Ashjaee
- Out of Jouissance I, Ali Ashjaee
- An Ode to Madness, Ali Ashjaee
- TANYA ROSENBILT FUCKS ISRAELI, alexander opicho
- Secret, Ruth Manning-Sanders