The empty will
In life, I died.
In death, I wandered.
In wandering, I had mastered the finding.
In finding, I had conquered.
Yet conquered and lost once again.
I held on to the forces that deprived me of my victory,
and saw them smile as I no longer had the will to stand strong.
So here, brought down to my knees and left in the abyss of depression.
Yet never has the moment of destruction hit me, never has time taken my will from me.
And never shall surrender enter my empty will.
Herant X..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The empty will by Herant X.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi