John Bliven Morin
The Evil Elf (part 2 of 2)
Time itself was all reversed;
gone were the hours of time,
gone was the pain and all the worst;
there was no awful crime.
The gnome became her dearest friend;
some fairy folk have said
he helped her fairy heart to mend,
and eventually they wed.
And what of the brutal elven lad?
He vanished in a flash;
the queen cannot abide the bad,
and turned him all to ash/
Copyright (C) 2013 by John Bliven Morin
John Bliven Morin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Evil Elf (part 2 of 2) by John Bliven Morin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry