Waves of tsunami hit those hearts,
Raves of thoughts echo at the walls of the cave,
Ride on the rough sea with this hollow body,
Go, children you will win and we will not crumble.
Every sun with the fierce hands of shine,
Every rain drop may drench your water proof coat,
Every season may arrive with different colors,
Our love for you all stays as pure and gentle as ever.
The world belongs to you, children,
We don’t want to tie you all down with our love,
Explore the stormy days and enjoy the quiet nights,
Disperse the good principles that are in store with you.
Day passes by thinking of you all, all the while,
The nights are bright, sleep distances from our file,
The ever glowing flame in your desire and sight,
On every page of your face book extremely delight.
Return to the mother land where your mother awaits,
Chanting the prayers, your father utters firm words, but acts,
Return to the holy land where your siblings are clueless on the streets,
Stay safe away from the evils; we will shine shedding all our ignorance.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The expatriated... by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- soon. chapter 1, Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
- Acting Judge, Tim caffery
- Your lovely smile, Jesus James Llorico
- Past Reloaded, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Truest Love., Achill Ladd
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)