Gee Cii Schnider
The family i Wish i Had
It's almost like emptiness,
Walking alone with these memories,
You took the lock to which I have the key
Although it feels quite opposite
Without you laughing and treating me
I feel left behind.
I couldn't stop you, I couldn't tell you,
I could only watch you leave,
telling myself you'll come back.
You couldn't stay and I couldn't go
You've probably mostly forgotton me,
While I'm walking alone with distant memories
In almost emptiness.
I have no one to look for in the morning,
No one to win against in the evening,
And no one to stay up watching Movies.
I feel almost empty,
Now that I lost you...
The family I wish I had
Gee Cii Schnider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The family i Wish i Had by Gee Cii Schnider )
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate