Is It Poetry
The Fisherman's Wife
The wife and another being.
The fisher woman who is licked by the rammer.
Being kissed, it is grasped.
Ardor the feeling comes first at last.
That is her dream, as for her husband.
Saying whose feelings are good.
The fisher woman takes it all.
and this has him disturbed and in need of repair.
Of the silk woven net.
The entire human race to the ocean.
In the boat is a flower.
Which torments comes day unto night it is when.
Like denial of the predictabe cherry,
it's bloom of the fish of stickiness is her yearning.
As for him,
it is not possible to believe that she loves him.
But when sought out exactly it is dream't.
Seeing her you call it that.
It meant that I once like me am regrettable,
I am regrettable that it tasted of me.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fisherman's Wife by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra