A floral arrangement is amidst
Colors beyond any ever seen
So vibrant are the petals
From stems to buds it seduces
Let the flowers flourish you
Let them warm you with their radiance
Embrace their influence as they embrace your care.
I wish to water the flowers with affection
But there is a shade, a thorn.
I cannot get too close.
For now, I may only view from afar.
And seize what it is I can
Until the Spring brings blossoms
New essences are born
Then, I will be there. I will be there.
MichaelFrancis Heineman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Florist by MichaelFrancis Heineman )
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Blue Lotus, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra