Bijay Kant Dubey
The Girl Was So Beautiful That Saw I, Stumbled And Fell Down
The girl had been so beautiful that saw I her curtly,
Stumbled and fell down,
Again stood I,
Dusted my pants with the hands
To realize it,
What a mistake made I,
Oh, my blunder of viewing her
And that too a young girl!
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Girl Was So Beautiful That Saw I, Stumbled And Fell Down by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI