The good will prevail
We find grace and mercy
Truth and compatibility
We were meant to share,
The dreams we treasure.
And so in your arms
Among in choice charms
The darkness I do not fear,
The doom cannot compare.
When your name is spoken
My heart is quickly awoken
Love hides the dark in your light
your love is pure and bright
While others may promise,
The wealth of riches
They fade and then fail
But the good will prevail.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The good will prevail by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady