Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
The great nature.
The world itself is a heaven
Where nature is kept in its divinity
Nature's wonders are our treasures
Respecting nature as a child's curiosity.
Nature, the feeling itself wonderful
The beautiful nature, the greenery
The most interested river systems
The water flowing through the river
Its sound vibrations always interested.
Nature, the great atmosphere its beauty
Ever we likes to see it and enjoy
In the evening sky a great artist works
To make it so much colorful
No one can imitate in a canvas perfectly.
The wonderful creativity of nature
The forests, mountains, and oceans there
The great mountains and peaks how marvelous
The great poets written volumes of poetry.
Nature ever wonderful phenomenon to people
Nature ever gives such love and help
Efficient unselfish service always it gives
Here, nature we are bound to give reverence.
Himalayas the great world mountains
The Alps and several mountains of the world
The great and highest mount Everest
The holy mount Kailas, Mansarovar lake
Nature that blesses the human beings
In its solitude, calm and coolness.
Nature ever we pay our respects for survival
The existence of humans and animals dependent.
Keep the nature in its perfection always
Make the nature pollution free at all levels.
Topic of this poem: friendship
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The great nature. by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- A Winter Walk, Phil Soar
- The Heart Foretells, Patti Masterman
- Louisiana Weather (Short), Nika McGuin
- Darling Dare, katusiime jeresi
- That And This, Indira Renganathan
- Florette's Woods, Nika McGuin
- Merger, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Naat-Zaufishan Nabi Hayn, Akhtar Jawad
- Extension, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Of the old church, Emmanuel George Cefai