Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Ideal Devotee.
The ardent devotee cries and waits,
His dictionary needs no rise and sunset.
No condition of good luck and fate merits his worth,
Save the love of God, -he has no meaning of the birth.
To him the senses' parasites are deceiving games,
For the tempest of God's love kills away name and fame.
The ardent devotee waits and cries,
With failures and success he tries and tries,
He bears with the pains and drudgery of the path,
As the burning aguish of God realization flames his mirth.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ideal Devotee. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Continually Entering The Present, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- তুমি থাকলে পাশে, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The AP exams, Victor Cruickshank
- Travel light, Vinaya Joseph
- Life in this world, Victor Cruickshank
- The Jewl I need, Victor Cruickshank
- Affirming Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So called Angel, Victor Cruickshank
- full moon, june keysha
- Expressing Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak