The influence of the environment
I wear and tear as I am expected to
By those I like to identify with.
I want to adapt to the society
I want to associate myself with.
The space and the time shift me here and there,
Which brings me to new environments
And accordingly I change my colour.
Yet I boast of my individuality.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The influence of the environment by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Respite For My Soul, Richard Provencher
- The Painful Genius, Great Shakespeare, Fyodor Sologub
- A THOUGHT HAS TO BE THERE..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- When I Sailed In A Sea, Fyodor Sologub
- What Are Our Villages, Fyodor Sologub
- Experience And Expand, Gokul Raj
- Perth, Paul Cranley
- البيان الأخير, سميح القاسم
- WRITING FURTIVELY, Satish Verma
- Fluoride, Paul Cranley