The journey starts,
With the new faces around,
Things to be looked at,
Its a lime in and out,
A lime when squeezed,
Shows its face....A real one,
When mixed turns sweet!
With every move,
The world changes,
To walk over,
Its a season throughout,
A season which comes in and goes out!
With the pit in front,
The ground pulls in,
Its a well deep down,
A well where the edges are,
To hold and jump onto!
With the rain falling from above,
The holy water fills in,
Its a blessing all along,
A blessing which stays in forever!
With the mountains reached high,
The sky touched,
Its a tree.......... A chocolate tree!
A tree which treats the soul!
With the stars called up,
A Melody heard,
Its a moon's day,
A day filled with my journey!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Journey by Pavithra Sahadevan )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- A Mother's Loneliness, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- God ia not all macho, kalemeera collins
- My mom, Meenakshi Hariharan
- 2006 Tsunami, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Yes, I am emotional, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Perspective, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Let the music play on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Girl's Proposal, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Man, Katherina Palomo
- Move on, Edward Clapham