Is it the mist, that takes out the view? ? ?
Is it the war, that makes me impaired? ? ?
Is it the wind, that pushes me down? ? ?
Is it the snow, that brings in the cold? ? ?
Is it the spice, that touches my tongue? ? ?
Is it the river, that drowns me in? ? ?
Is it the vacuum, that sucks me hard? ? ?
Is it your leave, that breaks my soul? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Leave by Pavithra Sahadevan )
- Image of God, gajanan mishra
- COUNTRIFICATION, bill costley
- Not Alone At All, Francie Lynch
- A passing stranger by Laura's house, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celebration Of Democracy, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Indictment Overturned, Kyle Schlicher
- The Composition of the Text, Adriano Spatola
- Watching A Dove, Kyle Schlicher
- Secret Last Year (A Calendar Twelve-tone.., Adriano Spatola
- Alamogordo 1945, Adriano Spatola
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)