Is it the mist, that takes out the view? ? ?
Is it the war, that makes me impaired? ? ?
Is it the wind, that pushes me down? ? ?
Is it the snow, that brings in the cold? ? ?
Is it the spice, that touches my tongue? ? ?
Is it the river, that drowns me in? ? ?
Is it the vacuum, that sucks me hard? ? ?
Is it your leave, that breaks my soul? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Leave by Pavithra Sahadevan )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Whew-phew! Breathtaking Fairies Stood in.., Harindhar Reddy
- Sinful youth, Darian Kalamerd
- What A Breath, Chris Ajiduah
- Corruption, Randy McClave
- Our Destiny, Darian Kalamerd
- Yogi in the moon, Madrason writer
- Make a wish, daniel george
- Child, Samantha Cox
- Garden Ship, Leslie Philibert
- Empty, Samantha Cox