THE JOURNEY - On A R RAHMAN
He has chosen his own way,
He has opened his arms for everyone,
All rhythms with dark nights have gone...
When he plays his music once.
He is full of life and playing his wonderful magic.
That can't be destroyed, never.Because he is giving new dreams and he is like a new dream...
those will always sustain.
Whenever he thinks with soul of God, he produces rhythm from all “Paanch Tatwa – Dharti, Agni, Vaayu, Jal, Aakash” (Five elements of the nature – Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Sky)
His small span is like weather, which gives everything to us.
His music like a prayer of love...and worship like a lover..
He always says, lets come with me below the wide Sky....and decorate new rhythm of the heart like a candle from small-small creature of God.
We've got shadow of light (Rahman Sir) and the light is coming from fragrance of the garden of Seven Stars (Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa) .
Pradeep Pathak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE JOURNEY - On A R RAHMAN by Pradeep Pathak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Heart And Soul Treasures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hew plantain, gajanan mishra
- Waiting And Praying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pictureal Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ideaologies, gideon zerah ogbonna
- Following Inner Intuition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *XI*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- No fear no friendship, gajanan mishra
- Fancy That, Phil Soar
- Ojukwu biafra, gideon zerah ogbonna