Obinna Kenechukwu Eruchie
The Joy from Water
Water, you send joy to my heart
To flow like an inspiring art
In the moment of fresh sunlight,
Given succour so sweet and bright.
Of what manner does your joy bring?
Flowing so that my heart did sing
Of the wind that came with splendour,
Wondrous in it to add colour.
Water, my heart is made calm as a dove
By your joy that comforts with love.
How it places my heart so good
That it does it with brightened mood.
Yet my heart truly shines with beams,
Dressed with pleasures more than sweet dreams.
Your water made it to feel higher
With life of so much deep desire.
Water, with vigour your joy heals
My heart so nicely that it feels.
So great that my heart now smiles deep
With warm rays of the sun to keep.
Obinna Kenechukwu Eruchie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Joy from Water by Obinna Kenechukwu Eruchie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford
- Mind Games, Philo Yan
- اقطاع, سميح القاسم
- Further, Michael McParland
- THE PARADOX OF A SEASON, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Ticket Tyranny, Alan Bruce Thompson
- WHEN WE PASS AWAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A CAULDRON HAS TO BOIL, M.D Dinesh Nair