The Jumping Man
It was a justice to see the jewels speak,
The jumping man is seen by those who be men.
To jump in the direction of young practices
Persuades the joyous soul to unite with atoms
Residing in the head and heart, feeding the whole of time,
Screening us from truths that hurt.
For the hidden heart clearly hears you,
From all directions they utter their thoughts
Finding one to collate and collect the rigours
Of a risky riot, feeling the hunger of a day.
One enlightens me enough in this real smoothness,
One argument will fail, the same thought will disdain,
And this loop has arisen being born through eyes
Of hurt and danger and sloth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Jumping Man by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Darling Dove, C. P. Sharma
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam