The key of my inspiration…! ! ! !
I am just like a robot,
Whose key is inspiration?
From every good creation,
With always a new abbreviation,
It should be a magical animation,
This becomes my key of animation,
It may or may mat include and force or friction,
But it include the right way and direction,
The person should have observation,
And also do correction,
It may include the process of addition,
Or I would directly find the way to elimination,
But this will give me new ray to my pat ion,
And always suggest me the right solution,
That will become the key of my inspiration.
simran arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The key of my inspiration…! ! ! ! by simran arora )
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
- Ang undubai, Shri R Brahma
- 10 January 2014, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)