*The Kid Who Learned to Write
I was passing by the school's locker
Until I saw this paper on the floor,
I picked it up and was amazed by what's inside...
In a broken pattern It said:
'wan turite da bes leters por you,
Aymey bi jus sumwon,
samwon whu siting bak op you,
bat aya dor you,
ayheb dis filin me groaweeng
graweeng jaspor you,
you onli en onli you.'
Then I learned that it was from a seven year old kid,
This boy was exactly just like me,
But even though this feeling is just a kid's love,
I know, even a kid can love far more than Romeo and Juliet ^_^
Maybe one day, he too will experience this.
Maybe, I've met the next Romeo finding Juliet in the making...
This kid's got something,
He may be too bad at spelling words,
He may have the craziest grammar,
But one thing is certain - he can spell YOU correctly...
*Dedicated to me while I was a kid...*
Geovanni Leaño's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*The Kid Who Learned to Write by Geovanni Leaño )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas