The Law of the Gun
Even though we parted many years ago
the mother of my children
has a special place in my heart.
She gave me the most precious gift
that anyone can give
she gave me immortality.
Through my children
and their children's children
my spirit shall live on.
And there shall be new generations
of people respecting people
and not the law of the gun.
T.J. Daniels's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Law of the Gun by T.J. Daniels )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown