the light in the night
do you see that there? do you see that light?
in the darkness there is always a light just like if you have suicidal tendinchies there is always some one there for you
there is alway a light in the night no matter how far astray you are
just know that people will help you no matter wat you just have to ask
and so i ask you do you see that light?
i have and i follow that light around every corner of the would of night...
Aubrey Silver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the light in the night by Aubrey Silver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma