Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Lotus Red
The Lotus Red.
The lotus red,
In conscience's bed,
The holy-water of heart.
The God in us,
Gives His touch,
And the condensed Divine,
Unlocks its art.
The devotee mediates,
Lord’s image with His name’s beads,
By and by germinates the divine seed.
The colossal impossible quakes and thunders,
Memory’s clouds and black desires dissolve under,
The no-where supernatural reigns every where,
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.