Do you think this as the love!
Your thrilling voice full of passion
makes me crazy to hug you,
compels my being to die for you.
I stunned a while
as you are from different world
and I am here staying far away
like the glittering star of the horizon
waiting from ages
to face the reality
with tears and sighs from my throbbing heart.
If you paint this as the loveliest painting of love
I really adore...
and have kept the feelings for you in the deepest of my heart
never to fade away,
and to recall it in my each birth.
I am confused to understand the love
and the mysteries behind it
remembering your curious eyes
what speaks you have wined the wonderful world of love.
to you and your divine feelings;
Let it remain ever as the sweet aromatic petals of love
and glitter like the pearls
in your nice, simple weeping heart ever and ever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Love by sarojini pattayat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Carefree Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Some fish I'd like to mention, Richard Lee
- Quiet Loving Reason, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- dim witch, lee fones
- Starlight And Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- दिनैनि अलखद समाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- GLADYS, MARCUS NDLOVU
- Impetuous Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CANCER IS SWALLOWING AFRICA'S POOR FOLKS, alexander opicho
- Changing Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak