Suzanna C Chevalier
THE MATRIX HELPS ME
“Good Luck to you” the nurse does say
I smiled as I went on my way.
Most inmates are not as positive as me
I look for the signs that show intelligently.
it seems that’s the assumption is not to get out
Thank Jesus I was protected with the matrix
within walls or without.
Yes, the matrix can help you and I see the
connections all the time
We are all connected even in a place
where people have committed crime.
No matter where you go on the planet
we can not escape
Escape the matrix that does not judge but
can help us with our fate.
I had to go in so I could write poetry to change
consciousness of inmates who were in a depressed state.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on Easter, March 31,2013
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE MATRIX HELPS ME by Suzanna C Chevalier )
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)