M.D Dinesh Nair
THE MIND OF A WOMAN AND THREE OTHER THINGS
The old professor said,
'There are four things which you can`t understand ever,
They are: - the fortune of a man,
The mind of a woman,
The speed of a horse and direction of wind'.
We debated, but realised little.
We were practical and pro-feministic.
The old professor died
Leaving his words ever alive.
Four truths of a life time.
You call a man fortunate- you will see his end,
You bet on a strong horse- a frail one will win,
And you tell a woman, ' I can`t undersand you',
She will just smile at you and
The wind will go astray.
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (THE MIND OF A WOMAN AND THREE OTHER THINGS by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- i wore it out, Mandolyn Davidson
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah