the moon and the sun
the moon and the sun looked at each other's eyes
oh.what a surprise! ! they have already met at sunset! !
oh, my, at night they got separed!
their heart was unprepared...
tHE PAIN WAS UNBEARBLE, for they are unseparable
the moon got carried away, the moon had nothing to say...
will they ever see each other?
for they love so one another
their hearts were full of despair
for again they will see each other they declair
the moon's heart was full of passion
the sun's heart was full of compassion
the sun, from the moon he cannot be away
look at the price the moon had to pay...
she preferes to die instead, her consience told her to go ahead
the sun was ever so sad, oh! what a poor young lad
look at how the sun loves the moon
after this cure he will join her soon
now the sun will slowly die
and now in peace may he lie
sincerley: kuji soliman
Kuji soliman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the moon and the sun by Kuji soliman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones