The More It Is Crushed, The More It Will Grow
Honestly, the love trembles
as it pounds to follow the heart's rhymes.
and what is hidden in your chest
has its own identity.
it can't be pressed and fought back.
the more you try to crush it, the stronger it will be,
and it will make you afraid
that how if you can't take any control of the love.
love has the closest characteristic to hatred.
they both grow when they are crushed.
love will grow together with a sweet and romantic charming affections
and if it is pressed by the time,
the longer it takes, the love will grow mature.
but the hartred,
it will grow along with the deduction,
if it is pressed by the hardness of heart.
love needs to be pressed by the time,
love will prove itself to you by the time,
the more it is crushed, love understands
that it is growing better and stronger.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The More It Is Crushed, The More It Will Grow by Earlene Yemima )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- 'Tis a Somewhat Sad Christmas!, Dr John Celes
- Let me observe carefully, gajanan mishra
- Waiting, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Thank all and smile, hasmukh amathalal
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak