You will find a chance in love is completely different
From what the hartred offers you
Love gives you a chance to raise up,
But the bitterness, it is only to break you down.
Oh, do you think that you are tough enough?
But when you fall, you will feel worthless.
Do you think you are worth of nothing?
Let yourself be lifted, embrace yourself and given the chance
to taste the sweeteness of the love.
Sure, you will be a better man
A much better than before.
So, if only everyone could choose for themselves,
They will certainly chose the chance to love.
A love that everyone can grant.
And when you find out what the love is about,
Don't be surprised for what it is in its hand
Yeah, the love brings you a handful of chances
Which will turn you up to the better you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Chance by Earlene Yemima )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Flower of Liberty, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- innocence, abdirahman haaji rilwaan
- MOST LIVING PEOPLE, Michael P. Johnson
- Beautiful rose, Andytics mufc
- How Not to Play War, Ima Ryma
- We are here to sing, gajanan mishra
- The Girls And Their Peep Hole, Is It Poetry
- Goodbye dream, Marilyn Jean
- '' You're No Better Than Us '', bri mar
- Becoming Part Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nineteen Years Since Your Passing, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..