The Morning Light Is Here
THE MORNING LIGHT IS HERE
The morning light is here
Hope is here
I try to think and to write
A few words come.
What have I done with my life?
What will I do with this day?
When will the real poems return to me
Have they forever gone away?
The light is blue and white
The day is here
The fear so deep deep in me
Is slowly fading –
God, if You do not move me now
Will I remain a loser forever?
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Morning Light Is Here by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck