The Most Dangerous Beast!
The beast has the fangs of a Werewolf
The claws of a tiger.
It never rests, day or night
Once it scents it prey
There is no escape;
It is impossible to be distracted or deceived.
It has insatiable appetite,
Which cannot be satisfied
With a lunch or dinner.
Always on the hunt,
Prowling like a tiger,
Squeezes like the anaconda,
But thinks like a man.
It can survive in any terrain or climate,
The harsher, the more successful it is.
Its natural habitants are the slums
Of Calcutta, Bombay,
Slums of many third world countries.
Many countries developed nations
Think they have eradicated this beast
But it prowls again
Once condition for its natural habitant
Occurs, even temporarily.
The terrifying beast is
Khadim Hussain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Most Dangerous Beast! by Khadim Hussain )
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis