The Needs Of A Needy
The coin sound in our brain and mind,
The smell of fresh notes delectable and sort,
The swiping and the delivery from the slot,
The warning of what is left to behold.
The endless journey for papers while alive,
The never satisfied boxes want the refill,
The heart is so small and compact,
But beats as the cloudy thunder bolt.
Though the fragrance is replaced and it smells,
Though the crispiness is gone and it is crumbled,
Though it is devalued and stands as the paupers,
The love for it can’t be eroded from the troopers.
We can get whatever we like from the world of material,
Bands can be with us in our private home to entertain and enthrall,
The pen drives save the light and sound in the grooves,
The clink of coins in our mind never stops.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Needs Of A Needy by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- The Read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey