THE ODDER SIDE OF THE OTHER SIDE
Swift torrents of wonder bang on the doors of my reasoning....
Really corroding reality...should there really be a reason? ?
Should there be a reason why cells build, yet incarcerate?
Should there be a reason why arms are warm enclaves of affection yet detonate to kill hoards?
Today we ache to move
Tomorrow we ache when we move
Sunshine floods our eyes with illuminating gracefulness..
Sunshine in sand dunes flogs our skins..squints our eyes...sans flawlessness..
When we reach out to give, palms wide open..they reach out to receive, palms wide open..
'For the sweetness of Palm soup is borne from splitting palms wide open..
Try looking at one side of your face..
Try looking with one eye..
I wonder if you would..
Because it will be a wonder if you could...
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE ODDER SIDE OF THE OTHER SIDE by delalorm fiaka )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh