To My Grandmother
With a heart streaming with bliss I reminisce the soothing sound of your lullabies..
Strong thuds pulmonary
Wrong studs infirmary
Long hugs centenary
You have gripped and groaned with me through loose knots and gruesome ties...
Akpe na wo gratitude
In all directions latitude
Your greatness abounds magnitude
You pruned my ways, honed my tentacles and taught me to sting it back to life when my hope dies...
I will forever be indebted to you...
For your lullabies......that sparked my slumber from trouble
For your grip.. that held me through gruesome ties..
For your words that taught me that hope never dies...
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My Grandmother by delalorm fiaka )
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi