ole kuyioni josphat
The One I Want
The One I Want is;
One with a dream
A dream so big that it can take over the world
A dream big enough for what is to come
For our future is built with goals crafted from dreams.
I want one with a charming smile
A smile that is impossible to resist
A smile that comes straight from the heart
So radiant that it can take you through the darkest night
And make you cope with life's horrible fights.
I want one with a heart so true.
So true that it can only think of me
For the heart is merged into mine;
A heart that is never afraid to dare
Not for any grant cause necessarily;
But for something worth her aspirations
I want one with a curious mind
A mind that is not afraid to learn
The way people think and use their minds
For people are never perfect,
Sometimes not patient, sometimes not kind,
But you have to do what is right.
I want one with a warm look
So warm that it can draw you in
To the nearest thing to heaven
It is time to know the truth
You are the one I want.
ole kuyioni josphat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The One I Want by ole kuyioni josphat )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri