RIC S. BASTASA
the only way to understand what we have been talking about...
let me write about peace then.
the irony is that peace has no use of words,
when you utter it, it is not there anymore.
let me paint peace then, ah, the very sound of the brush disturbs it,
the way we choose the color, creates an argument
let me have a camera and take a picture of peace,
disregard the click and the flash
just imagine it,
early dawn, a fisherman casts his net on a noiseless sea
all the fish have gone to the other side of the island.
the earlier you accept that you have been rightfully abandoned
the easier is it to understand what we have been talking about.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the only way to understand what we have been talking about... by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Long iS yOUr List of Should?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez