The Origin of Trust
When does actually man learn to trust?
Is it born just suddenly
Or grow secured on mother’s womb
Do hate, prejudice and disbelief
Should come first before trust?
Is it when his instinct to survive calls
Or when man realize himself
Is very lonely when being alone?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Origin of Trust by maria sudibyo )
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
- How To Some It Tastes, Is It Poetry
- Snapshot Summer, Stacy L. Mar
- yeah, i'm in love. get over it, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns