The Pain Of Loss
Pain, the thing I feel after one betrays a friend.
Remorse, the feeling felt afterwards.
Not only does remorse sometimes cause pain, but also it all leads to depression.
Some people think I’m crazy but I know the truth.
Madness is happiness in a crazy sort of way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Pain Of Loss by Chris McCullough )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hard words from an open page..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Who Put On The News?, John Garth Raubenheimer
- In servitude and sea, Elijah o.b Zoff
- mermaid, laxami Cards
- If, dhia abada
- PRAYER OF SALVATION, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Sweet Child, Galina Sherkov
- Hurt, Galina Sherkov
- Neonates in Buckets, Richard Thripp
- Cold, Galina Sherkov