Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Permanent Vacation.
The daring bluer in her muzzy spirit,
Lives lone in the green retreat,
For her tidal bath, youthful mirth,
Are gone, leaving sad satiety .
Her crazy whims whine,
And the poison -flooded cobra fires,
Where! where! where! count down goes,
The first and the last sun mingle,
Single she was, and again would be single.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.