Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Permanent Vacation.
The daring bluer in her muzzy spirit,
Lives lone in the green retreat,
For her tidal bath, youthful mirth,
Are gone, leaving sad satiety .
Her crazy whims whine,
And the poison -flooded cobra fires,
Where! where! where! count down goes,
The first and the last sun mingle,
Single she was, and again would be single.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Permanent Vacation. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wet touch, binod bastola
- Cutting Tea In Rainy Stall Of Lonavala!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano
- The Old Men Do Not Fear, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Old Soldiers' Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava