The Pit of Despair!
The pit of despair is a deep, dark lonely place,
In which the likes of evil people face.
A place of solitude, misery and misfortune,
To where the tainted hearts must go.
People like Christina, Dayton, Jerry and Nate should be,
While the devil makes them pay for their sins.
A deep, dark hole,
Where sinners pay a toll.
From the dark depths of the earth.
Despair comes to take the souls of dark hearted people.
The pit of despair is not a friendly place,
For once you are there you may never leave.
While you’re in despair you will know pain,
For you will be tortured for days end.
Despair is hard, damn near impossible to escape,
Especially for a child how has seen rape.
Some people have escaped and are happy,
While others have not and are miserable.
Down they plummet,
To the cold depths of the underworld,
Where they are being waited for.
When in despair,
You’re in place where no one wishes to be,
You’re in hell, a place of despair,
The Pit of Despair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Pit of Despair! by Sara Tober )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery