Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Pitiable Plight!
Read and read on,
Commit text and vomit scorn,
Manipulate and speculate,
Sign in the restless bond!
Try to learn war, and war-cry,
Tender you friends’ psychic and fry,
On you hearth, for your wild mirth,
Be fighter, since your birth!
You have to become a big man,
You must try if you can,
You have to pervert, convert,
All the genial spirit of your heart!
You have to date, to mend your fate,
And laugh away all the hellish agony,
That in your fake art, your day stats,
And yet you have to bear with, or die!
In strongly -taxed whirls of intellect,
You can never seek peace and rest,
All hinted looks, from your comrade’s books,
And the set-up quicksands, evoke your suspense!
In a this lunatic-civilization’s lore,
Humanity and humane, have no door,
Rings of hells scream in your orbit,
Drinks, carnal, killing, betray alone merit!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Pitiable Plight! by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)