Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Pitiable Plight!
Read and read on,
Commit text and vomit scorn,
Manipulate and speculate,
Sign in the restless bond!
Try to learn war, and war-cry,
Tender you friends’ psychic and fry,
On you hearth, for your wild mirth,
Be fighter, since your birth!
You have to become a big man,
You must try if you can,
You have to pervert, convert,
All the genial spirit of your heart!
You have to date, to mend your fate,
And laugh away all the hellish agony,
That in your fake art, your day stats,
And yet you have to bear with, or die!
In strongly -taxed whirls of intellect,
You can never seek peace and rest,
All hinted looks, from your comrade’s books,
And the set-up quicksands, evoke your suspense!
In a this lunatic-civilization’s lore,
Humanity and humane, have no door,
Rings of hells scream in your orbit,
Drinks, carnal, killing, betray alone merit!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Pitiable Plight! by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero