The poor boy
His granny told him so many stories
how to send messages to God
through writing message on kites
through writing message on paper boat
sun, moon, stars, air, rain and light
all can convey his message to God/
Had the poor boy ever tasted bread and butter
had the poor boy realised pains of his mother
who had to work hard for two times bread
his anxities for his mother made him perplexed
for healing over wounds of his mother.
So, he decided to approach the God
to make him rich and fulfill his needs.
He started sending message to God
through kite paper boat and every ripple
of rays lights and winds
Getting frequent messages of poor boy
God had to appear and ask him
if he was made rich
to fulfill his all needs
his all doors would be closed
thenceforth his life would be futile
would be deprived of his actions
had he been attaining through all actions
more precious than all jewels of earth.
The poor but wise boy realised the fact
and accepted the last verdict.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The poor boy by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma