bobby kramer jr.
THE POWER OF ONE
When I hold this pen
the power's inside of me
to be the kind of poet
that some people wish to be.
I give people the influence
through the words that I write
giving them the motivation
to soar to a new height.
having this power
to touch someone's heart
it doesn't matter if I touch all of it
it just has to be some part.
I want to gain the respect
and be known as one of the best
through this pen I will do that
standing at the top with the rest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE POWER OF ONE by bobby kramer jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Fading Dreams, Gillian Commerford
- an Ode to Cindy, Tim Labbe