THE POWER OF REDEMPTION
Through the windows of my car
You’ll see bottles and cans inside.
And to the recycling center today
They shall take a one way ride.
As I look at the current contents
Of my cluttered car’s interior
I must admit that my motive
Is, at best, rather ulterior.
In personal economic downturn
I behold each empties worth
Taking secondary satisfaction in that
I am helping to save the Earth.
Edward Iacona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE POWER OF REDEMPTION by Edward Iacona )
- It is time, Charity Nduhiu
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit