the power of smile
you are beautiful in any picture and any look
and the most impressive... is your smile!
really... one can show a nice smile in one picture,
but ALL your pictures show a nice smile.
this does make a difference, doesn't it?
maybe... or maybe you just communicate with your smile
something good and friendly that is in you
hi dear, take care and... keep smiling.
only the ones who have suffered really know
how life can be beautiful.
a song say: whenever i see your smiling face,
I have to smile myself...
this is the power of smile
i always smile and fight for life...
minaslune serene's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the power of smile by minaslune serene )
- The midnight scream, Harold R Hunt Sr
- It calls your name., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dogs, Cinzia Wills
- Interminable Wanderer, Cinzia Wills
- The Sky, Harold R Hunt Sr
- That part of your heart, Rolfy Dsilva
- The letter puzzle., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I am Sorry, Md. Ziaul Haque
- If it wasn't for country music, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Really Can't…, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)