THE PRETTY BARRELS OF OUR PRETTY WORLD
In our pretty world, In which we live and survive, There are a lot of different Barrels used by us happily or sadly like The barrels of crude oil, The barrels of pure milk, The barrels of grease oil, The barrels of death downed on people, The barrels of pure water, The barrels of nuclear wastes, The barrels of good things, The barrels of bad things, The barrels of known things, The barrels of unknown things, The barrels of olive oil, and All the barrels of different things. These are our barrels and we use them By us and we the only ones who use them. They're our intentions in our life and they're Our pretty barrels of our pretty world.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE PRETTY BARRELS OF OUR PRETTY WORLD by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery